Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Monthly it-tunes

I've come up with a new idea. I will now do a "Monthly Playlist" of songs I'm listening to this month. Thus, I begin --

August Playlist
1. Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
2. Swimmers - Broken Social Scene
3. The Greatest - Cat Power
4. Everything I Cannot See - Charlotte Gainsbourg
5. La Vie Un Rose - Edith Piaf
6. Brandy Alexander - Feist
7. How Can It Be - Forever Thursday
8. Stay Out of Trouble - Kings of Convenience
9. The Bucket - Kings of Leon
10. You're Gonna Make me Lonesome when You Go - Madelyn Peyroux
11. Ceremony - New Order
12. Take Pills - Panda Bear
13. Amsterdam - Peter Bjorn and John
14. Hotel Song - Regina Spektor
15. Phantom Limb - The Shins
16. My Little Japanese Cigarette Case - Spoon
17. Now Now - St. Vincent
18. Take it or Leave It - The Strokes
19. Impossible Germany - Wilco

20. Phenomena - Yeah yeah Yeahs



No comments: