Saturday, November 17, 2007

The London times ran an intresting article on what is in so famous British celebrities bags -- toys, airborne and even tabasco sauce.
"VICTORIA BECKHAM
My favourite is my Hermès Kelly bag, in which I always carry my DVB sunglasses, my BlackBerry, a small make-up bag with a few essentials, baby wipes, some toys for the boys when they’re out and about and a spare nappy for Cruz.

SAVANNAH MILLER
I love Luella’s bags – they are beautifully made and you don’t see them everywhere. Inside is my BlackBerry, which has changed my life; Ruby & Millie Face Gloss, which gives a natural glow and stops you looking like a dog’s dinner; Airborne Formula, a fizzy vitamin thing that is amazing for avoiding bugs on planes; Oyster card; pictures of my family; and a Moleskine sketchbook.

NIGELLA LAWSON
I feel rather antilabel about handbags these days – they’re all a little too Wagtastic. I’m using an anonymous suede bag by Fratelli Rossetti. Inside is a Givenchy powder compact in Happy Sun, a Letts Ladydate diary, a tube of Colman’s English mustard, a mini supply of Maldon salt, a mini bottle of Tabasco, my BlackBerry and a digital camera for taking pictures of everything I eat.

ROKSANDA ILINCIC
My bag is a Chanel 2.55 that was a present from my husband three years ago. I still haven’t found anything that could replace it. Inside are my two favourite lipsticks, Amplified Orange by Mac and a shocking-pink YSL; my LG Shine mobile, which doubles as a mirror; Shu Uemura Depsea Water in Rose and Shu Uemura mascara; YSL vintage sunglasses; Flavigny Pastilles, preferably violet flavour; and my Eiffel Tower gold pen, found when tourist shopping in Paris.

COLEEN McLOUGHLIN
I’m using a classic black leather Chanel bag. I use the same routine when it comes to packing it and follow it religiously: diary, camera (you never know when you will need one), St Tropez Bronzer, Nars blusher, Pout lip plump, YSL mascara, my own Coleen X perfume, green Wrigley’s Extra, credit cards and money in case I need to take a taxi. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.